HEARTHSTONE: COOKIES POLICY
We want to ensure that you enjoy browsing our web site and have a pleasant experience. Therefore, we inform you that this web site leaves cookies in your computer to collect information about the use made of it.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Cookies are text files with small amounts of information that are downloaded onto your device when visiting a web site. Then, on each subsequent visit, they are sent back to the web site they came from or to another web site that they recognise.
- Cookies allow our systems to recognise the user’s device and immediately activate any previous configuration.
- As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is sent to the hard drive of their computer.
WHY ARE COOKIES USEFUL?
- Cookies are useful for the following reasons:
- They allow the web site to recognise the user’s device and show content adapted to their interests.
- They help us to improve our web site in order to offer a better service in line with your requirements.
- They allow us to recognise your device when you access our web site again.
- They store information about your favourite activities on the web site to be able to adapt it to your particular interests. For example, if permitted, we will be able to show you advertisements adapted to your personal interests and answer your queries faster.
- When using our web site, you accept that we can put the types of cookies indicated below on your device, unless you have configured your browser to reject them and to use this data in accordance with this policy.
- Further information about cookies may be obtained at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu. If you wish to see a video about cookies, please visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies/
TYPES OF COOKIES
Broadly speaking, there are two types of cookies: first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
- First-party cookies are the ones that the web site operator sends directly to your computer; they are usually used to recognise your computer when you access the site again and to remember your browser preferences.
- Third-party cookies are sent by a service provider on behalf of the web site operator; the service provider can use them to recognise your computer when you visit other web sites. Third-party cookies are usually used for web site analysis or for advertising purposes.
- In this table the cookies we use and why is explained.
|| [Google Analytics] uses it to guarantee that the IP addresses are registered anonymously (IP masquerading)
- INDUSTRIAS HERGÓM has no power over the publication of third-party cookies. Visit the web site of the third-parties responsible for these cookies if you wish to obtain further information about them.
- If you only want to accept our cookies, but not those of our service provides and associates, select the option “Block third-party cookies” (or similar) on your browser.
USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- This web site uses Google Analytics, an analyis service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View CA94043, USA (“Google”).
- Google Analytics also uses “cookies”; that is to say, text files that are stored on your device to help it to analyse your use of the web site.
- The information generated by the cookies about your use of this web site is normally transmitted to a Google server located in the United States, where it is stored.
- However, if the IP anonymisation is activated on this web site, at first Google will truncate your IP address in the member states of the European Union or of the European Economic Area. The complete IP address will only be tranmitted to a Google server in the United States to truncate it there in exceptional cases.
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the web site, to prepare reports on the web site activities and to offer us additional services related to the use of the web site and of the internet. The IP address transferred from your browser by Google Analytics will not be linked to any other data in Google’s hands.
- The storage of cookies may be prevented by configuring the corresponding browser software. However, take into account that in this case you might not be able to fully use all the functions offered by this web site. You may prevent Google from gathering and processing the data generated by the cookies and related to your use of the web site (including your IP address); to do this download a browser plug-in on the following link and install it: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.