It takes us, nothing more and nothing less, than a trip to India to delight us with an exquisite Chicken Tika with homemade curry, which you can make yourself at home. Chicken Tika is one of the most popular Indian cuisine recipes internationally. It consists of boneless chicken bathed in a delicious curry sauce. The combination of spices and the cooking point of the chicken makes it unique, and gives it an irresistible flavor.
This recipe is not very complicated. Of course, for a spectacular result, it is necessary to prepare a good macerate.
Cheer up to prepare your Chicken Tika. Here is the list of ingredients:
PREPARATION OF CHICKEN TIKA IN COCOTTE
- The day before, we prepare the marinade for our chicken. For this we will mix well 2 natural yogurts; 1 tablespoon of turmeric and another of ground cumin; 5 tablespoons of curry, garlic powder and sweet paprika; 2 tablespoons ground ginger, a pinch of salt, and oil.
- We introduce, in a freezer bag, the chicken cut into pieces with the marinade. Next, let it rest in the fridge so that it acquires all the flavors of the spices.
- The next day, we put in our baja Diamond cocotte plenty of oil, to brown some whole cumin.
- Cut the onion into brunoise to incorporate it, and let it sauté in this oil.
- When the onion is well poached, add the chopped natural tomato, along with a tablespoon of turmeric, another of curry, one more of paprika, and salt.
- Add half a glass of water or chicken broth, and let it cook and reduce slowly.
- When the sauce is well cooked, we begin to incorporate the marinated chicken. It will have to be cooking over medium heat for about 45 minutes.
- Finally, we will let it rest. Finally, we will serve decorating our elaboration with chopped fresh coriander.
Access the video of the complete recipe from the IGTV by @CristinaFerrer.