Chicken is one of the healthiest meats and we will get a great deal out of it by cooking this chicken recipe in cocotte Pearl from Hearthstone Cookware: Stewed Chicken with Vegetables.
Here we share with you the list of ingredients that you will need:
PROCESSING CHICKEN IN COCOTTE
- We put our cocotte Pearl to heat with a generous jet of extra virgin olive oil.
- Season the chopped chicken with salt and pepper and, when the oil is hot, fry it and set aside.
- Peel the onion and cut it julienne along with the leek.
- We lower the heat and put the onion and leek to poach slowly with the lid on.
- Then add the carrot, the red pepper and the courgette in small cubes and let it cook, also with the lid on.
- When the vegetables are cooked, we will add the meat of a chorizo pepper that, previously, we will have hydrated and stir well so that its flavor is integrated into the vegetables.
- Then add the crushed tomato and let it cook for a few minutes along with the vegetables.
- We will add the chicken that we had reserved and cover with chicken broth. Let the chicken cook in the cocotte for half an hour with the lid half open.
- We will check the point of the meat. If it is sufficiently cooked, we will remove the vegetables to the blender glass and grind the sauce.
- Finally, we will serve the chicken with its sauce and we can complete the dish with some fries, of course, cooked in our Diamond saucepan.
RECOMMENDATION OF USE: To make the chicken en cocotte, it is recommended to use wooden or silicone utensils and that the sauces are crushed in the blender glass.