Cooking can become a great journey that, on this occasion, takes us to Italy.
In Hearthstone Cookware we wanted to version the recipe of Direct to the Palate Chicken in creamy parmesan and spinach sauce. A dish that we have prepared in our baja Diamond cocotte with an exquisite result.
For this recipe you will need:
- Season the hindquarters with salt, pepper and a touch of hot paprika.
- We brown the chicken in our baja Diamond cocotte and we reserve it.
- In the same oil, brown a clove of garlic.
- Add the liquid cream, chicken broth, grated cheese and a tablespoon of ground thyme.
- Cook the diced potato and carrot in the sauce and, when they start to get tender, add the spinach, stirring until they lose volume.
- We put the chicken in the baja Diamond cocotte and transfer the cooked to the oven.
- We will cook this preparation for about 15 minutes at 200º, we will turn the hindquarters and leave for 10 more minutes.
- Finally, to further gratin the outside, we will raise the oven to 230º and cook for 2 or 3 more minutes to then serve our dish.