The traditional, slow-cooked stew in your Hearthstone Cookware cocotte is exceptional. Prepare with us a recipe for chicken in pepitoria in our cocotte Pearl, which incorporates Helix.
This recipe has a medium difficulty and will only take about 40 minutes to prepare.
Here is the list of ingredients you will need for four people:
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN IN PEPITORIA IN COCOTTE
- Place the Pearl cast iron pot in the fire or plate and leave over medium heat until it takes temperature.
- Season the chicken. Pour a little oil into the cocotte and brown on both sides. Remove and reserve.
- In the same container, sauté the finely chopped onion and garlic.
- In a mortar, make a mixture with the boiled egg yolks, the toasted almonds and the saffron threads.
- When the onion is lightly toasted, add the chicken, the mixture of almonds, saffron and egg, and the white wine.
- Let the alcohol evaporate and reduce a bit.
- Add a little broth, cover with the Helix lid in the half-open position and cook over low heat. When the chicken begins to be soft and separate from the bone, adjust the salt and add the remaining boiled egg on top of the preparation.