The elaborations in your Hearthstone Cookware are for dipping bread and did you know that you can elaborate it in your casserole?
This recipe for rustic bread in a casserole does not have any difficulty and you will invest between 5 or 24 hours in the preparation. To make it we used a 26 cm Diamond cocotte.
Here is the list of ingredients for your rustic bread:
COCOTTE BREAD MAKING
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a sticky dough.
- Let stand 5 minutes in the bowl. After this time, fold it on itself.
- Cover the bowl with a cloth or film. To make the bread the same day, leave it at room temperature for 2 hours. To make the bread the next day, store in the fridge.
- Once the fermentation has elapsed, very carefully, turn the dough over on the floured table, and delicately form a ball. Let ferment 2 more hours.
- Put the Diamond cocotte in the oven, with the lid, and preheat at 250º C for 20 minutes. After this time, remove the casserole from the oven and very carefully, since it will be very hot, put the dough inside. Cover and bake for 15 minutes at 250º C.
- After this time, remove the lid and bake at 200º C for 20 more minutes until the bread is golden to taste.
- Remove from the oven and let the bread cool on a rack.