The rice dishes in your Hearthstone Cookware will have an exquisite point and, for this reason, we recommend you try this recipe for chicken and rabbit paella with peasant-style beans with your cast iron skillet enameled.
This recipe has a medium difficulty and will only take about 45 minutes to prepare.
Put on your table the ingredients you will need:
The specified quantities correspond approximately to 4 servings.
CHICKEN AND RABBIT PAELLA RECIPE LABRIEGO STYLE
- place your iron skillet melted in the fire or plate and leave over medium heat until it takes temperature.
- Pour a drop of oil to brown the chicken and rabbit.
- Once the meat is browned, add the red and green peppers and the garlic clove.
- Add the rosemary, bay leaf, thyme and the ham or bacon that, previously, we will have cut into cubes.
- Saute the rice to close the grain and then add the saffron.
- Add the hot broth - after this step you don't need to stir any more.
- Spread the diced tomato and the carob beans on the surface.
- Rectify the point of salt.
- When the bottom of the pan no longer has broth, remove from heat and cover for five minutes with a clean cloth.