Instagram her @CristinaFerrer has prepared a delicious recipe for Marmitako in the low cocotte of the Diamond Series.
The marmitako, also known as tuna marmita, has its origin in the Asturian, Cantabrian and Basque areas. It is a stew whose main ingredients are tuna with potatoes, onion, pepper and tomato.
It is a perfect recipe to cook in cast iron pot and serve in a clay pot.
The preparation is very simple and the influencer shows us with her recipe how to cook it in cast iron for a spectacular result.
This recipe has a low difficulty.
Prepare the ingredients you will need:
The specified quantities correspond approximately to 4 servings.
PREPARATION OF OUR MARMITAKO IN COCOTTE
- Chop the onion and the peppers and, in the baja cocotte from the Diamond Series, we will fry these ingredients with extra virgin olive oil.
- While it is cooking, prepare and crack the potatoes.
- With the onion slightly browned, it is time to add the white wine and leave over a low heat until the alcohol evaporates.
- Then, add the potatoes with a little paprika and salt.
- Add the fish broth, chorizo pepper meat and crushed tomato.
- Let the ingredients cook over low heat and, so that the potatoes do not break, we will stir the cocotte a little from time to time.
- We add a little bay leaf.
- When the potatoes are ready, we add the tuna. Now we will turn off the heat and let the fish cook with the residual heat.
- Finally, when it is ready, we will add a little chopped fresh parsley.
As you have seen, this marmitako is a very easy dish to make and uses ingredients that we all have in our pantry at home.
If you want to see the preparation of the recipe step by step, you can follow it in the following video. We hope you enjoy the recipe.