Cocotte stews are especially tasty and cooking in cast iron adds a touch of tenderness to the exquisite main product. This is how it is, for example, in the squid stew that we suggest you cook in your cocotte Pearl.
For this preparation you will need the following ingredients.
PREPARATION OF THE STEW
- Heat the oil to fry the finely chopped garlic and brunoise onion.
- Meanwhile, chop the red pepper and add it to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomato, oregano, paprika and ñora meat and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the squid and sauté so that it begins to take on the flavor of the sauce.
- Add the fish broth to cover the squid and leave to cook over low heat. It is advisable to put the lid on to make our squid much more tender.
- After about 25 minutes we will check the cooking of the squid and we will correct the point of salt. If we want the broth to reduce, we can finish the recipe by cooking these last few minutes without the lid on and then enjoy a great dish.