An exquisite sea food is what you can cook in your Hearthstone Cookware.
Join us in the kitchen today to make a delicious hake and red shrimp stew with your Diamond casserole dish.
This recipe has a medium difficulty and will only take about 40 minutes to prepare.
Here is the list of ingredients you will need for four people:
Shrimp can be replaced by prawns, prawns or king prawns.
- Finely chop the leek, green pepper and garlic.
- Peel, remove the seeds from the tomatoes and cut into cubes (reserve).
- place your Diamond casserole dish in the fire or plate and leave over medium heat until it takes temperature.
- Add oil and sauté the leek, red pepper and garlic over medium heat.
- When the vegetables begin to colour, add the paprika and then the tomato.
- Moisten with the broth adding the almonds, the hake and, finally, the red shrimp.
- Add salt.
- Cover and cook five minutes.
- Finish by adding chopped chives.