Chocolate is one of the most desired sweets and also one of the most delicate.
That's why today, on the blog of Hearthstone Cookware, we bring you a delicious recipe and tips to make an exquisite brownie.
And it is that in our baja cocotte from the Diamond Series you will get to give it a unique baking point.
For this recipe you will need:
ELABORATION OF THE BROWNIE
- To start making our brownie, the first thing we should do is melt the butter and chocolate separately.
- Preheat the oven to 170º up and down.
- When they are completely melted, mix both ingredients until they are completely integrated.
- Add the vanilla extract to the mixture, stir well and let cool.
- When the temperature of the mixture has dropped, add the sugar little by little and stir until we get a homogeneous texture.
- Next, add the eggs and salt. The ideal in this step is to use some rods and add the eggs one by one while stirring vigorously.
- Lastly, add the sifted flour and walnuts.
- We put the dough in our baja cocotte from the Diamond Series and baked.
- We will have the brownie about 35 minutes in the oven at 170ºC.
- We will remove from the oven, let cool and ready to enjoy an exquisite brownie!