In Hearthstone Cookware We are pleased to share this finger-licking recipe with you.
For this recipe you will need:
- We put the morels to hydrate. That water will be our broth to which we will add the stew broth, the juice of some roasted peppers and the branches of dried thyme.
- We put oil in the baja Diamond cocotte add the onion and bell pepper.
- When the vegetables begin to take on color, add the ñora, the tomato and wet with albariño. Cook until the alcohol evaporates.
- In the last minutes we add the morels and reserve this sauce.
- Mark the sausage on both sides and reserve.
- Add the rice and pearl it together with the sauce for about two minutes.
- Meanwhile, we will be boiling the broth in our Diamond saucepan.
- Little by little we add the broth to the rice and let it cook for about 15 minutes.
- We put the sausage on the rice and we will take the baja Diamond cocotte to the oven to gratin at maximum power about 3 minutes.
- Then we will let it rest slightly, about five minutes, and enjoy an exquisite rice.