We recommend you try to make some delicious artichokes in cocotte with beer sauce with us.
Cook vegetables in your Diamond casserole dish It will give you an exceptional point.
You will love them!
Here we share with you the list of ingredients that you will need:
PROCESSING OF ARTICHOKES IN COCOTTE WITH BEER
- We begin this preparation by cleaning the artichokes well. This is not a complicated task but, if we want to present them in an optimal state, we recommend doing it together with a bowl of water with the juice of a lemon. As we clean them, we will introduce them in the bowl so that they do not rust.
The cleaning of the artichokes begins by cutting the tail of the thistle and then removing the toughest leaves. When we get to the heart, we will cut the tips that are harder and also the base. Finally, we will cut into quarters.
- Mince the two cloves of garlic while a good jet of oil begins to heat up.
- We will put the fire down to slowly begin to brown the garlic because we want the oil to be well impregnated with the garlic.
- When the garlic is golden, we will put the tablespoon of cornstarch, a pinch of salt, another of white pepper and a few strands of saffron.
- We integrate all the ingredients and, when it is ready, we add the beer and the artichokes. We will let the artichokes cook for at least 20 minutes or when they are tender and we will do it with the lid removed so that the sauce reduces and acquires a creamy texture.
- After this time we will incorporate the ham cut into small cubes and let it cook for at least another 15 minutes and we will have an exquisite plate of artichokes.
IDEA: Instead of diced ham we can use bacon, pancetta or even diced York ham for those looking for a healthier result.
RECOMMENDATION OF USE: It is recommended to use wooden or silicone utensils.