the influencer @cherenayuso surprises us again with one of its exquisite recipes, in this case meatballs en cocotte.
It reminds us of a very home kitchen. An essential part of the traditional recipe book such as the meatballs made, on this occasion, with one of the baja casseroles from the series Diamond of Hearthstone Cookware.
Put your hands in the dough and make a delicious dish with us.
Here we share with you the list of ingredients that you will need:
PREPARATION OF MEATBALLS IN COCOTTE
- We chop the veal, cow and prey meats.
- We mix the meat with the eggs, or a splash of milk, salt, pepper and a splash of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add half an onion and a finely chopped clove of garlic and a little caramelized onion and a tablespoon of breadcrumbs.
- Knead manually until all the ingredients are well integrated and leave to rest overnight in the fridge.
- The next day we begin to make the sofrito by chopping the onion, garlic and leek and, when it is browning, we will add the carrots in small dice.
- When the vegetables are well poached, add the teaspoon of chorizo pepper pulp.
- Once the sauce is done to our liking, add the white wine and a little water or chicken broth and let it cook for a few minutes until the alcohol is reduced.
- Remove what will be our sauce to a blender glass and blend.
- We form the balls of the meatballs and flour them.
- Fry the meatballs in hot extra virgin olive oil until golden brown.
- We put the sauce back in the baja casseroles with our meatballs, cover and let cook over a very low heat for 40 or 45 minutes.
IDEA: We can accompany these meatballs with some fried potatoes and fried Padrón peppers.
RECOMMENDATION OF USE:It is recommended to use wooden or silicone utensils and that the sauces are crushed in the blender glass.