And, as we want you to keep our products like the first day, here are some tips for cleaning them:
- Let the utensil cool down before proceeding to wash.
- Do not immerse or fill a hot utensil with cold water as it may result in enamel damage from thermal shock.
- Wash your Hearthstone Cookware using soap and water.
- Before storing your Hearthstone Cookware make sure it is completely dry.
- To remove food debris that may stick, fill the utensil with hot water and let it soak for 15-20 minutes. Then wash and rinse it in the usual way.
- Low abrasive sponges and brushes can be used to remove the most difficult food remains. Avoid using metal brushes or sponges or very abrasive detergents, as they can scratch the enamel.
- With continued use a film will develop on the inner satin black enamel surface. It is recommended not to remove this patina when cleaning, as it helps non-stick and improves the cooking process.
- Hearthstone Cookware products are dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended.
- Continued use of the dishwasher could affect the appearance of the enamel, although this is not harmful and does not affect the operation of the utensil. When using the dishwasher, always wait for the wash cycle to complete to prevent moisture from remaining on the utensils.
Follow our tips and you can cook with your Hearthstone Cookware for life.
Now we advise you to enjoy our products with one of our recipes.